Your diet is critical to helping your body heal. Mind, Body, Soul, and Spirit are the four pillars we will work on together. They are ALL important! Can you imagine a rectangular table with only 3 legs? It would fall over and that is what I have been seeing in some of my clients. They feel like they just cannot win! It usually indicates that one of these areas (and sometimes multiple) are not being nurtured or supported. You are SPECIAL by design! We need to ensure ALL of you is getting the HEALING needed.
Today we are going to dive into some health benefits of flax seeds.
Did you know that FLAX SEED has multiple nutrients and is packed with some POWERFUL health benefits?
As little as 2 tablespoons a day can make a difference but if you are really wanting to jumpstart your health, you can boost it up to 4 to 5 tablespoons a day.
Some of the multiple health benefits are below:
- Great source of Heart-Healthy omega-3 fats
- Includes multiple nutrients such as Magnesium, Thiamine, and Copper
- One of the richest dietary sources of lignans. Lignans can reduce the rate of cancer growth.
- Some studies indicate flax seeds can reduce cholesterol by up to 11%!
- Effectively lowers blood pressure
Flax seeds are easy to add to your diet whether it is through Flax Seed oil on your salad or including the flax seeds in your favorite smoothie. Time for your body to start getting the nutrients needed to heal at a cellular level. Your body is designed to HEAL. You just need to give it the proper fuel and care to optimize your Health.